Sunday, April 19, 2009

Vegetarian Curry Puff @ YES Natural!


Curry Puff @ S$1.50

I found it! The eggless bakery at Rochor Centre used to have this pastry – Curry Puff. I like it very much and even my non-vegetarian friend finds it yummy. However, during the past few months when I pop by there, I can’t find it.

It was a surprise that I found it at Yes Natural Bakery. It was so delicious and the price was reasonable S$1.50. I even ordered 120 pieces of the curry puff to donate to my boy’s school fun fair last Saturday.

I was really impressed by the staff as they don’t usually make so much curry puff and I need the order of 120 curry puffs by 7am on an early Saturday morning which is way before their opening time at 7.30am. When I reach there to collect it, the 120 curry puff were all piping hot, I believe the staff must have came real early to make it … so touch, there are so many kind souls trying so hard to make the world beautiful place by spending so much efforts in making compassionate healthy food.

I really hope more people see their hard works and work together to make this world even more beautiful. We can help to tell the world - Vegetarian Food is getting delicious by various means. Their eggless cake, bread and pastry are made from natural ingredients …I like their eggless cake too. By the way, they do delivery just that on Saturday their schedule was fully packed.

Heard they are also participate in this coming weekend Vegetarian Food Fair at Ngee Ann City on 25/26 April 09.

Before I set off, I said to the staff 辛苦您了 …

Ps: you can purchase their eggless cake, bread or pastry and just go over to their restaurant to eat! The staff told me sometime ago …

Where:
Yes Natural Foods & Beverages Pte Ltd (Bakery)
55 Lorong 27 Geylang
Singapore 288 183
Tel: 6547 8438
Web:
http://www.yesnatural.biz/en/yesbakery.html

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails