Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wonderful! Vegetarian Friendly Pho Hoa @ Marina Bay Sand …

A month ago I was at Marina Bay Sand … The Vegetarian Stall @ Rasapura Masters was closed and a new stall coming soon … 

I was hungry and I want vegetarian food! Surprisingly, I spot 2 vegetarian friendly stalls in Rasapura Masters - The Indian Cuisine and Vietnamese Cuisine! Great, the vegetarian food from these two non vegetarian stalls was delicious and really enjoyed it.


 Vegetarian Pho


Although Pho Hoa does not have as much vegetarian options as what I have at another Vietnamese restaurant - Orange Lantern, but I was happy they have a vegetarian option on their menu. The friendly staffs even confirm whether I consume onion before cooking the noodle with a vegetarian soup base. Wonderful

Where: Pho Hoa. Rasapura Masters Foodcourt. 2 Bayfront Avenue #B2-50. The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands Island Stall 8. Singapore 018972.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails