Sunday, August 19, 2012

Vegetarian Food @ Changi Terminal 3 Food Court

Was at Changi Airport again and it was almost 8pm. I had my vegetarian meal at the Indian Vegetarian Restaurant @ Terminal 2 few days back and I wanted something different. I tried my luck at the Food Court @ Changi Terminal 3.
Plain Thosai @ Changi Airport T2 - Indian Vegetarian Restaurant at S$2.5+

I went up to the Zi Char Stall and asked whether they could cook a vegetarian noodle for me. Unfortunately, the answer was NO!
 Bimbipab (Vegetarian) @ Changi Airport T3 Food Court - S$7.5

So, I tried the Korean stall in the same food court. I requested a Vegetarian Bimbipab without meat (beef or chicken) and egg! I was grateful that the stall managed to whip up for me and in fact it was rather simple. He even asked me whether I want the seaweed soup that comes with the Bimbipab. So, I checked what the ingredients in the soup were and they told me honestly they used chicken powder. That was very nice of the stall to be honest. So, I rejected the offer of soup and paid S$7.50 for the bimbipab.

Happy that there are vegetarian option available and maybe the stall can consider adding a vegetarian bimbipab to their menu with a lower pricing or add some other ingredients like Korean seaweed etc or seasoned vegetables (without using fish sauce, like seasoned black bean or peanut) and with a simple vegetarian instant soup. 

Anyway, I happy that I have my meal and paid S$7.5 for it.

3 comments:

still learning said...

Hi, just to share another vegetarian option for changi airport... Go to terminal 2, there's a staff welfare club located at level 3M, a cozy eatery also open to public (take e lift at the side once u exit from e skytrain). The menu has chinese veg stuff usual zichar, prices from $3.50 upwards. I think the opening hours are from 9-9. Hope this helps!

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi still learning,

Thank you so much for your helpful comments.

Have a awesome day.

Cheers :)

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi still learning,

Thank you so much for your helpful comments.

Have a awesome day.

Cheers :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails