Sunday, February 17, 2013

OMG! It is Vegetarian Mee Soto!

I was pleasantly surprised to see Vegetarian Mee Soto on the menu at Jian Kang Vegetarian Food situated in Bendemeer Market and Food Centre.
Vegetarian Mee Soto @ S$3
Without any hesitation, I ordered a bowl of Vegetarian Mee Soto @ S$3 even I was full, as I hardly see Vegetarian eateries selling this dish.  It was definitely great to see more and more vegetarian version of different cuisine now. I would say - WOW! This is fantastic!

This vegetarian version of the Malay soupy chicken noodle tasted delicious and was served with special chilli that goes well with it.  The stall does serves rice set such as Vegetarian Lasi Lemak, Vegetarian Briyani etc and few different type of vegetarian noodles such as Vegetarian Laksa, Vegetarian Lor Mee, Vegetarian Kway Chap etc.

Where: Jian Kang Vegetarian Food. Blk 29 Market and Food Centre, 29 Bendemeer Road  #01-82, S330029. Closed on Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails