Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vegetarian Food @ Adventure Cove Waterpark (The Bay Restaurant)




For a day of wet and wild fun in the sun, we went to the Adventure Cove Waterpark at Resort World Sentosa Singapore.  It is a place that kids who love water would really enjoy and is a great place for the tourist. The waterpark is not that big but when it is crowded, there would be a long wait to enter into the attractions.

Adventure Cove Waterpark – The Bay Restaurant

Food experience at Adventure Cove Waterpark – The Bay Restaurant, was not that fantastic. No one would want to take the hassle to change and go out of the waterpark to have their meal and return to again. To let the visitors have a real good experience at all points in the waterpark, I would think the dining segment could be improved to serve delicious, more and better food choices.

 Veggie La Mian @ S$9.8

I was happy to know that The Bay Restaurant serves vegetarian food. When I was there, the only option that I could get from was Veggie La Mian @ S$9.8, a combo set that comes with Orange Jelly.

When I placed my order, I thought I would get a delicious bowl of soupy La Mian with veggie.  
However, it turned out to be a plate of not so flavorful Dried La Mian with peppers, green bean, bean sprout (rather mismatch combination) etc. I believe The Bay Restaurant could do much better than this.

Where: The Bay Restaurant @ Resort World Sentosa Singapore.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails