Sunday, March 24, 2013

Vegetarian Laksa @ Laksania! COOL!


I heard about Laksania serves Vegetarian Laksa many many months back and wanted to try, but I could not really locate where they are.

Vegetarian Laksa @ S$4.8

It was a surprise that I chanced upon Laksania at vivocity – Kopitiam Food Court during the weekend. With any hesitation, I ordered a bowl of vegetarian Laksa @ S$4.8 (egg – optional, suitable for vegan) without garlic, onion and meat.  It is great that they are vegetarian friendly.

It is delicious in its own unique way with a tac of sweetness in the laksa broth and not oily. Instead of using bean sprout, cabbage and long bean are added. I would prefer bean sprout in my Laksa.

I am not a big fan of mock fish balls, so this bowl of laksa without any mock ingredients suits me well.  I would think having specially seasoned straw mushroom in soy sauce and sugar, would be a great to replace the mock fish balls or mock cockles.

What is missing here, I would think is the vegetarian sambal chilli to add more spiciness and the freshly chopped laksa leaves for the oomph factor.

Where: Laksania. 1 Harbourfront Walk Vivocity #B2-39 Singapore 098585

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails