Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Find Vegetarian or Vegan Food @ Happy Cow …

Crystal Roll @ Whole Earth ...
It had been such a long time since I last visited Happy Cow to contribute food review.  Suddenly, I remember about it today.  The site looks great after revamping.

Out of curiosity, I do a quick search for Vegetarian Eateries in Singapore using the “Find Food” field on the website. 

WOW, the list of vegetarian eateries is rather updated and intensive! This is wonderful, sharing wonderful delicious vegetarian food with the world.  Kudos! I smiled.

Yes, that makes me feel like contributing more food reviews, when I have the time … It is quite enjoyable activity writing about vegetarian food and falling in love with vegetarian food  …

Here is the link - http://www.happycow.net/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails