Saturday, December 07, 2013

I could not find you, so …

Esther left a comment in this blog and recommended this place … I done a quick check on the location and mentally noted it down.  

Two weeks ago, I was at Aljunied and wanted to try out.   But, I could not find the stall, so I have to change my plan …

It was a busy morning helping to sweep and clean the staircase of the Zen Centre and I need food, so I went elsewhere instead  …

After my lunch, I went around to search for it again and saw the banner and with that found the stall which was sandwich in-between the other non-vegetarian stalls in the coffee shop. But it was too late, I was full, no capacity to have more …




Today, I was at Aljunied again and I told myself, why not  give it another try.  Standing in front of the stall, between the western pasta and laksa which one should I ordered? Laksa won and I ordered a bowl of Laksa at S$3.

The soup based was just nice, not too thick with coconut milk and very spicy! A delicious bowl of laksa!
Laksa at S$3
Like many typical vegetarian stalls in Singapore, this stall serves fried noodles, rice and veg dishes and some stir-fry dishes. Price wise reasonable. The name of the stall sound familiar but I just not able to …

Where: Friendly Vegetarian. Choice Eating House. 56/58 Geylang Lor25A.


2 comments:

Esther Yeo said...

Hiya,

Thank you for trying this stall out. I'm glad that you like the laksa. Sometimes they also have 'chicken nasi briyani' on their special menu of the day. If you happen to be near the area. Try that out :-)

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Thanks Esther, COOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails