Saturday, February 08, 2014

Proud and happy to be a Vegetarian …


Ever since I became a Vegetarian 21 years ago (Oops, reveal how old I can be!), I am happy to be a vegetarian and so at ease and comfortable being a vegetarian and enjoying it.

Life changes for the better.  My love for vegetarian food is getting deeper and deeper.  If there is next life, I would definitely want to be a Vegetarian again and from birth please …

Amid of strangers and non-vegetarians during a recent Lo Hei.  I gently requested them to add the raw fish later with a smile.  It wasn't planned at all but it just came from me so natural and these lovely people agreed.  I appreciate them for being so vegetarian friendly!

Yes! This happy vegetarian (me), I have my vegetarian Lo Hei! Horaay! [Thank You][Smiled]

In the very moment, I am writing this, I still feel the joy ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails