Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Vege Pot @ Fortune Centre

At Bugis, Vegetarians are simply spoilt for choice! This is simply a vegetarian heaven, just in Fortune Centre this building housed more than 10 vegetarian eateries. Nowadays, many people, vegetarian or meat eater too, go for Vegetarian Food. 

Vege Pot located at Fortune Centre (level 2), has a good variety of choices  Hard for me to decide what to order. Anyway, I went for Vegetarian Penang Prawn Mee @ $5.5,  as not many places can do vegetarian Prawn Mee well and I want to try this in this eatery.  

There is one place where I love the Vegetarian Prawn Noodle soup base, but it is located at the hawker centres in Hougang  The price is very reasonable but doesn’t have what I would love to have – Kang Kong Veg or Pawn Mee Special Sambal chilli would that added oomph factor to the soup.

Here, presentation look good, serving is big and quite delicious. Just that, it isn’t spicy as I thought it should be.  Will be back to try other food they serves.


Where: Vege Pot. Fortune Centre #02-31, 190 Middle Road S188979. Facebook: Vege Pot

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails