Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Surprisingly delicious Banquet Vegetarian Cuisine.

Attended the Vesak Day Celebration Dinner at Bukit Batok St 31 Hard Court yesterday and was surprised by the delicious vegetarian banquet prepared by Supreme Vege Pte Ltd.


Cold Combination
Usually, the quality and standard of the cuisine can be difficult to control due to the location and also the huge quantity.  I must applauded that Supreme Vege did a great job in serving delicious dishes. Most of the dishes were to my liking and the presentation was simple yet beautiful.   If the portion could be bigger, that will be even better. 


Steamed Mock Ball with Chinese Herbs (on my plate)
Braise Ee-Noodle (on my plate)

Guess, I will visit their restaurant at Hotel Royal @ Queen.

Website: supremevege.com.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails