Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A vegan day a week gets you in pink and the world green!

A vegan day a week gets you in pink and the world green! Lovely statement printed on the recipe from VeganBurg. 

Veganburg is famous for its 100% plant-based burgers. Today, I decided to try their Granny’s Comfort Soup @ $5.9, (with a slice of bread) - thumbs up! The portion is not too big, so you can still try other items on the menu.  

I totally forgotten this is a vegan eatery and I asked for milk for my Earl Grey Tea @ $2.8! What I like about it, they worked out an alternative – Soy Milk!  Now I fell in love with Earl Grey Tea with Soy Milk! 
A lovely and cosy place for small or big meet-up group. Kid friendly too – Look at those cute little table and chairs, if only my era has this …   

Where: 44 Jalan Eunos S419502 T: 6844 6868
Website: www.veganburg.com  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails