Friday, July 28, 2017

Singapore Memory Project (SMP) in 2011 and my vegetarian dinning blog …


I realised that Singapore’s food scene is vibrant, fresh, inspiring and embracing. Modern vegetarian cuisine is getting into the mainstream and been embraced by a lot people. The Singapore Memory Project (SMP) which was a national initiative started in 2011 to collect, preserve and provide access to stories, moments and memories related to Singapore, even invited me to pledge my vegetarian food blog to the SMP in 2012.

I was touched by SMP openness and embracing vegetarian cuisine from below comment in my blog:

“We find that your entries about your wonderful vegetarian dining experiences would be a great addition to the Singapore Memory Project. We think your blog would offer a different perspective. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life or an expression of your thoughts, our project hopes to find a home for these memories so that it can help build a ground-up understanding of Singapore.”

Thank you very much. My apologies, due hectic schedule, I forgotten to pledge my bog at that time.

PS: Comment found in this post: Vegetarian food is simply so delicious

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails