Sunday, October 15, 2017

Delicious Vegetarian options @ PRET Singapore

I fell in love with the Avocado & Herb Wrap which I had at PRET @ Bicester Village. So good to see PRET in Singapore Changi Airport T3 Departure Transit area, on 27 Sep 17 night, waiting to board the SQ flight to Perth.  

Cool! More vegetarian choices. Indecisive, should I have this or that?  So stood there so long, I like something hot but I can’t forget the tasty wrap I had before. In the end, I grab an Avocado & Pine Nut Wrap ($9) and a cuppa of Latte. The unique taste combination of mayo, pine nut and avocado – simply aromatic, delicious and satisfying.

The customer service here was excellent. Friendly and thoughtful staff that went the extra mile for getting me a coffee. Memorable, I appreciate it.  So another unforgettable dining experience with PRET. 

First, it was good and vegetarian friendly options on their menu and now the great customer service.  Will be back for more, definitely.

Where: Pret A Manger Singapore. Changi Airport Terminal 3, Level 2, Departure Lounge (Central) Transit Area.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails