Thursday, November 02, 2017

For a good bowl of vegetarian soupy noodle …

Needed a soupy noodle fix! I was delighted that Vegetarian Cuisine @ NTUC Foodfare located in Clifford Centre (Raffles Place), serves Mee Tai Mak with Vegetarian Fish Ball @ S$4.5 on Thursday, besides the normal economical rice.  

Mee Tai Mak paired well with bean sprout and lettuce. I’m glad the Bean sprout in this noodle is fresh and crunchy.  Mee Tai Mak is rather unique in this part of the world and it reminds me of a rare dish which I had in Malaysia as a child - Claypot Crabmeat Mee Tai Mak and the gravy in it was rather similar to light-coloured Hor Fun gravy, which I yet to find it on the menu of any vegetarian eateries.

For healthy diner, just order one serving of vegetable dish. This stall has a long queue and I guess for a good reason …. 

Where: Clifford Centre NTUC FoodFare. 24 Raffles Place, S048621

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails