Friday, December 08, 2017

Simply delightful!

At Sufood again enjoying an incredibly healthy and scrumptious meal with a group of lovely retreatants that I met in Plum Village (Thailand), 2016. It’s a surprise that I felt so relax and peacefully dinning with these ladies whom I hardly contact after the retreat. Guess, each of them has a beautiful heart and naturally emits a loving, uplifting and peaceful energy around them.

Dinning with lovely people plus adding a little dose of mindfulness in eating, the Vegetable Chowder with Edamame ($6.8++) and Roasted Sweet Potato with Corn & Macadamia Salad ($7.8++) - simply delicious. Never know that I can feel so satisfied with my salad! Simply delightful!

Where: Sufood @ Raffles City. 252 North Bridge Road #02-19/21 Raffles Shopping Centre S179103
Website: https://sufood.com.sg/Sufood | Unbelievably Delicious

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails