Friday, July 07, 2017

Oh! It’s Vegetarian Express Cafe @ Suntec Kopitiam [CLOSED]


Read that Kopitiam @ Suntec East Wing offers a smorgasbord of hawker fare and that included Vegetarian too. Wow! That’s great.  But what kind of vegetarian food, I wonder?

On my way to BayFront, I dropped by. To my delight, it’s Vegetarian Express Café and on the menu are local vegetarian favourites – Chicken Rice, Soupy Noodle etc.  Good variety, more to my liking and differ from the normal vegetarian rice stall.

I picked Curry Vegetable w Rice or Noodle @ $5 (10% discount with Kopitiam card) was delicious.

Horray! Another outlet for vegetarian within Suntec besides the vegetarian stall and Saravanaa Bhava at Republic food court.

Where: Vegetarian Express Cafe @ Kopitiam East Wing #03-367/370 Stall 8. 3 Temasek Boulevard S038983.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails