Saturday, August 05, 2017

Elevated take on noodle at Vegan Food …

Would you want to add Lei Cha (additional S$2) to your noodle? YESss, I replied to the staff and I've a big bowl of Bian Mian in Lei Cha broth @ S$8 ($7.2 paying via Kopitiam Card) at Vegan Food for lunch! I would say the Lei Cha broth here is much richer and more robust compare to the non-vegetarian eatery’s Thunder Tea Rice Lei Cha with rice vermicelli.
Now, I know where to go for a scrumptious bowl of Lei Cha Noodle (Bian Mian or Rice Vermicelli or Mian Xian). Happy. Vegan Food has outlets at the food courts in Compass One, Paya Lebar Square and Tampines Mall (moving out at of August to Jurong).
I love vegetarian Bak Kut Teh but for the Vegetarian Bak Kut Teh Noodle @ $7 ($$6.3 paying via Kopitiam Card) at Vegan Food, I totally could not accept this broth. Otherwise, I would have more choices for soupy noodle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails