Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Vegetarian Food Hunt in Perth …

Vegetarian Food Lovers, shouldn’t miss this awesome vegetarian restaurant in Perth at James St, Northbridge. In this traditional vegetarian food restaurant, I had the BEST Vegetarian Curry Laksa (A$12) in my 24 years of being a vegetarian! OMG, simply scrumptious! A big bowl of Curry Laksa noodle, I’m surprised by different laska ingredients available in this dish.  Service is good!  Make my day.

The location is not difficult to find. After visiting AGWA, I took the BLUE Transperth’s CAT bus (which is a free and convenient means of travelling around the Perth CBD). Alight at Russell Square stop or Northbridge stop and the restaurant is within a short walking distance.  

Address: 1/220 James St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails