Saturday, November 30, 2019

Cafe Hopping Reflection ...

Sometimes, we don't need to have all the best 'ingredients' in life to make something wonderful. With care and love, we can create wonders in life.
I started food photography not because I love photography. Clueless about food photography, I did it with the pure intention of promoting vegetarian cuisine and helping vegetarian eateries indirectly. With a low-end mobile camera, no technical skill, I just snap food photo. Sometime, I just amaze myself with the output. Now, I've another one more fun things to do, making life interesting and meaningful.
Beautiful experience - sometime with 'miserable' ingredients, it is what we make of them in this life, that matters. We have a choice, to take charge of our life, no matter what the circumstances are ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails