Saturday, May 19, 2012

Make Mine Meatless …

Thanks to this Vegetarian Friendly Eatery that offer no shortage of tasty ‘green’ food for Veggie lover. I just love QQrice’s wide varieties of vegetarian ingredients for the QQ rice ball and they also included a vegetarian option for the snack roll.

Purple rice @ S$4.2
Personally, I would go for their purple rice @ S$4.2 and choose those natural green ingredients such as burdock. It gives me a great feeling that I am eating healthy food and put my mind at ease.
 Snack Roll - Honey Goose (vegetarian) S$2.6
The Snack Roll - Honey Goose (vegetarian) S$2.6 is real appetizing and I guess this is going to be my favourite.

Where: QQRice @ Novena Sq 2. 10 Sinaran Drive, #01-06 Novena Square 2, Singapore 307506
Website: www.qqrice.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails