Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Vegetarian Food @ AMK Central - Xing Hua Vegetarian


With some time on hand, I decided to walk to AMK Central from AMK MRT to check out the vegetarian eateries within the vicinity.  From far, I saw the S11, an inner voice said check out this S11 food court at Blk 711.  So I walked toward the food court and discovered that are 2 vegetarian stalls there - a Chinese vegetarian stall and Komala’s deli (Indian vegetarian stall).  That’s great.

Mee Rebus @ S$3 

Ordered a vegetarian Mee Rebus @ S$3 from the Xin Hua Vegetarian, it satisfied my craving but not what I would expect it to be. If only the sauce can be piping hot, a little more flavorful, thicker and creamy with nicely deep-fried tofu and a good chilli sauce to go with it then it would be marvelous.  And I don’t mind paying a little more for the extra and awesome vegetarian Mee Rebus! Besides the normal rice and vegetables dishes, they offer some popular Zi Char vegetarian choices too. 

Where: Xing Hua Vegetarian. Blk 711 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, S560711.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails