Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Steamboat @ Xin Hua Vegetarian Restaurant

I was here for the steam pot as I was recommended by a colleague. 

 Mini Steamboat @ S$6.5

Finally, I figured out there are 2 options:
Option 1 is mini steamboat for 1 pax @ S$6.50 with 1 plate of standard pre-packed ingredient plus rice or noodle.
Option 2 is steam boat for 2 pax with minimum order of 6 plates of ingredient @ S$3 each.

At the end of the day, I decided to try the steamboat for 1 pax and out of the 3 soup base choices; I picked the ma la spicy soup. For a person who loves spicy food, I can feel the spiciness in my stomach but I do enjoy the tasty spicy soup.  Anyway, do not choose this if you cannot really take spicy food, go for the herbal or tom yum soup base.

Olive fried rice @ S$8 

The olive fried rice @ S$8 was tasty and it was stated in the menu that this dish is for 2 pax. However, the serving is only enough for 1 pax.

Where: Xin Hua Vegetarian Restaurant 兴化素食. The Bencoolen, 180B Bencoolen Street,  #01-02, Bugis, S189648

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails