Saturday, May 28, 2016

Awesome Lunch @ Afterglow

Quinoa Bowl @ S$16+ 
My young man has fallen in love with the awesome vegan raw food at Afterglow and he brought me there.  

Co-incidentally, Keong Saik Carnival is on May 28, the area is simply vibrant.  It reminds me of the Rocks Market in Sydney and Portobello Road Market in London. I love places with aesthetic appeal and the ambience today at this hip eatery was simply awesome for alfresco dinning. 

Quinoa Bowl @ S$16+ that I ordered was crisp and fresh and with its unique exciting tasty natural flavours. Simply love it. The Raw Lasagne @ S$22+ that my young man had was wholesome and delicious! I will try The Raw Taco Bowl next visit, as it was out of stock today.
The Raw Lasagne @ S$22+ 

Feeling blessed, a lunch can has such unexpected outcome, this world is amazing … [smiling]

Where: Afterglow by ANGLOW. 24 Keong Saik Road S089131.

Website: http://afterglow.sg/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails