Friday, July 21, 2017

Close to 400 veg*n food reviews in 7 years …


In 2008, there wasn’t much vegetarian food reviews. Vegetarian eateries came and gone very fast. Not strong in languages nor trained in writing, I published “my 2-cents’ worth” reviews in Happycow, Tripadvisor, HungryGoWhere and my blog, as a form of support for those embarked on this right livelihood, sharing ideas and information.
Writing review is not my hobby. In fact very time and resource consuming. Information get obsoleted easily, I don’t even have time removing these reviews by converting them back to draft. When there’re more and more vegetarian food bloggers, I slowed down and also took a 2-yr break, till someone requested me to start reviewing.
Will I continue to write, I don’t know. However, it’s something good to do while having some time on hand being jobless. Also to create some positive energies and good karma, I guess.  [smile]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find the information very useful so please keep posting the reviews so we will know where to go for vegetarian food.Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails