Friday, May 04, 2018

Tasting the creatively crafted healthy tasty dishes @ Elemen(Millenia Walk)

Innovative and artfully presented vegetarian cuisine at Elemen.  The dishes are so stylist, vibrant and colourful. I go for the 8-course set at $32.80++ instead of 5-course set @ $26.80++. My pick are Rojak (Fruit Rojak), 5 Elements Soup, Blue Flower Tofu with Truffle Wild Rice, Ice Coconut Mint with Blue Pea Flower drink, Chocolate Laver Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream.

I’ve figure out what I love – the refreshing Rojak Salad with unique ingredients, the piping hot clear 5 Elements Soup and Blue Flower Tofu with Truffle Wild Rice.  The Asian Curry with Naan Bread is a good item to be on the menu but lacks oomph.

Look like I’ll be here again for to feast on the dishes like Black Truffle Porcini Pasta, Pesto Fettuccine!

Where: elemen @ Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Boulevard #01-75A/76 Singapore 039596. Tel: 6238 0511
Website: www.elemen.com.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails