Sunday, May 26, 2019

A Green Eatery hidden in SengKang – Compassvale Walk …

For those craving for plant-based (Go Green Menu) and affordable Tze Char food, this’s another place to go to, if you are in the area. They served breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. They’ve Tze Char menu, different type of noodles, Fan Choy, Lor Mai Kai, Chinese Bun etc.

Ordered Lontong with Sayur Lodeh ($4) and it’s delicious. I love this dish as it has tofu and different type of veggie. For healthy reason, I often don’t consume the curry gravy.  

Hardly come by, so I ordered the Vegetarian Chicken Chop ($6) as takeaway. I’m impressed that the cook took the time to arrange the food so beautifully in my takeaway container.  

Nowadays, to be a little environmentally -friendly, I’ll bring my own bag for shopping and container for takeaway food.  I would also refuse the use of disposable cutlery.

Where: Green Delights (净乐轩). Fu Hui Link Lobby, 19 Compassvale Walk. S544644.
Facebook: Green Delights

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails