Thursday, November 24, 2011

WHAT If the World Falling in Love with Vegetarian Food .... *Smiled*


...

Last nite, I passed by a food place. I told myself I want to check this place out. This morning, I went t here and I have a feeling that I will be able to find vegetarian food there – I wanted to buy Vegetarian Wanton Mee!

I still have no idea where the vegetarian food stall will be or is there one? Just a feeling, I will be able to find it. And yes! Above the wet market, there is a hawker centre. I spot a Vegetarian Stall and ordered Vegetarian Wanton Mee. Happy!

I walked a little and there is ANOTHER Vegetarian Stall. WOW! that’s great. A great finding for a vegetarian! I smiled! I ordered Vegetarian Ipoh Hor Fun!
Feel glad and appreciative.

May all Vegetarian Stalls flourish.

May all Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian Owners, Chef and Staff are happy and serve food with full of joy and love.

May there be plenty of wonderful and delicious vegetarian food all over the world served by Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Eateries and Restaurants.

May all enjoy and love vegetarian food and smile!  


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails