Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Gourmet Burgers at nomVnom - That’s just SUPER!

I’m here again because someone has been telling me how delectable the burgers are.  Plus, it’s a guilt-free fare.  And diner is spoilt for choice from the wide array of burgers, with at least 16 creative burgers on the menu.  Err … I’m lost, so what should I order?

Randomly, I order nomvnom burger @ $6.9. That’s just SUPER! Gourmet Burger. The burger comes with bun made from all-natural ingredients, is soft, tasty and fresh.  Packed with fresh veggies. Patties is of high quality and crispy.  This burger is paired with a small glass of lovely vinegar drink to be consumed prior to eating the burger. Innovative!

Next visit, I’m thinking of trying Bonsai, Rocket Tower, Ice Cream, Fries, Pasta and Truffle Mushroom Soup. Situated near Chinatown - this is a great place for tourist who wanted to have burgers with a local fusion twist!  A guaranteed eatery that keep food lovers and hip youngster happy.

Where: nomVnom. The Central. 6 Eu Tong Sen Street #03-105/106/107 S059817 / 18 Tai Seng Street #B1-02 S539775.
Website: www.nomvnom.com
Facebook: nomvnom.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails