Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Indulge in delightful Vegetarian Japanese Food @ Herbivore

We were indulging in delightful Vegetarian Japanese Food at Herbivore during my recent catch up with ex-colleagues. I haven’t been visiting this restaurant for years and it was suggested by my ex-colleagues. Sometime, I am surprised with how knowledgeable non-vegetarian know about vegetarian eateries. Was impressed that the standard of food in Herbivore still excellent.  

With a curious mind to find out more about vegetarian cuisine, my non-vegetarian ex-colleagues kept on ordering different dishes (12 dishes) to taste. The bill was $195 (7 pax) which was reasonable.



We love almost all the dishes we have ordered. We have tasted 3 different type of Maki and love it. The Natto side dish was something that most of us can’t get use, too bland.  

It is open daily from 11:30am till 10pm. Great! convenient to pop by anytime. Yes, I intend to come back again for more Vegetarian Japanese Food!

Where: Herbivore. 190 Middle Road Fortune Centre #01-13/14 S188979.  
Website: www.herbivore.sg

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails