Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Miao Yi @ People's Park (Chinatown)

 
This place was once known as Xin Man Yuan Vegetarian and now is Miao Yi Vegetarian. No wonder, I could not find the noodle dish that I loved - Truffle Braised Ee Main, on the menu. 


Anyway, I was here because I was too tired to cook dinner after work. Although, there are 3 vegetarian stalls in People’s Park Centre, I often have the idea that by 7pm, most vegetarian stalls wouldn’t have much options, so I decided to go to the restaurant for quiet quick simple dinner in a spacious environment.

We ordered Creamy Shark’s Fin Soup with Crab slice (S$13++), Olive Fried Rice (S$9++) and Assorted E Noodle (S$6++). Love the soup and the fried rice.

Where: Miao Yi Vegetarian Restaurant Pte Ltd.  101 Upper Cross Street #03-32 People's Park Centre S058357. Tel: 6467 1331

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails