Sunday, May 26, 2013

A simple meal @ Miao Yi …

Two weeks ago, I was on my way to attend a Dharma Talk at Pu Ming Tze and dropped by Miao Yi  for a quick lunch. 

I was lucky to be able to get a seat, as it was starting to get crowds.  I remembered there was one weekend evening that I happened to pass by the restaurant and wanted to order dinner, it was so full that I have to order the noodle and rice dishes as take away.  It is always good to make a reservation prior going there.
 Hor Fun @ S$5+ 
I ordered the Hor Fun @ S$5+ and a pot of chrysanthemum tea @ S$1.20+. The Hor Fun was rather delicious, just that I find the dark brown gravy on the Hor Fun compare to the usual light brown gravy a little weird.  The chrysanthemum tea was light and not too sweet.

Where: Miao Yi Vegetarian Restaurant Pte Ltd. 587 Bukit Timah Road Coronation Shopping Plaza #03-01/02. Singapore 269707. Tel: 64671331.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails