Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Huh … @ Xing Hua Vegetarian Restaurant


  Claypot Rice @ S$6 

Few weeks back, I was passing by Bugis and dropped by to Xin Hua Vegetarian Restaurant for a quick bite.

This eatery has been in this location for many years, I guess. Even though I knew about it, I have never dined in this outlet before.  Some time back, a colleague recommended this place and talked so much about their hotpot, so I decided to give it a try.

The variety of dishes is good and I like the alfresco dining area with the resort style tables and chairs. As usual, it always takes me a long time to decide what I would want to eat.  I have tried their mee rebus, laksa in other outlets, I am not too sure whether it will turn out to be the same and having to pay a higher price for it, so I pick the something else -  Claypot Rice @ S$6 instead.


The claypot rice turned out to be flavourful and well presented with colourful ingredients that make the dish appeared appetizing but there was too much moist in the rice, a little soggy.  I like all the ingredients such as yam, cabbage, mushroom etc. 

Where: Xin Hua Vegetarian Restaurant 兴化素食. The Bencoolen, 180B Bencoolen Street,  #01-02, Bugis, S189648

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails