Saturday, January 02, 2016

Gourmet Vegetarian Wanton Noodles …

Till I find the gourmet vegetarian wanton noodles, I will consider the wanton noodle ($5) at Nature Vegetarian Restaurant, the best vegetarian wanton noodle I have so far.

The noodle is well cooked and taste just right with the tasty sauce.  I have a special liking for the bowl of wonton in soup that comes with it. The charred vegetarian char siew is so much better that those used in the vegetarian hawker stall.

I wonder whether can I up-size the bowl of wonton soup or are they able to elevate this noodle dish to a different level with the option of premium version that priced differently.

Where: Nature Vegetarian Delights Pte Ltd. 756 Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre S534626. Tel: 62868028. Closed on Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails