Tuesday, June 20, 2017

My new recipe: Hearty Pumpkin Soup


Cooking is a form of Art, Meditation and Therapy which nourishes the body and soul.  Taking my time to discover the wonder of ‘No Rules Cooking’. Totally no rules. Hence create the space for fresh thoughts and new perspectives to flow naturally. 

No precise measurement of each ingredients. Touch, play and feel the ingredients, you will know it by gut feeling how much to use and what to put together.  I decide to use pumpkin, carrot, sweet potato and potato. Then lovingly put them in a pot with water and boil till tender. Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour back to the pot to boil and add water to get the creamy soup texture I desired. Then, sprinkle a dash of Himalayas Rock Salt.  That’s.

I know it will work out and have that trust in the process and ourselves.  I’m happy with the outcome - a delicious bowl of natural and hearty pumpkin soup for lunch!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails