Saturday, June 24, 2017

Vegetarian Food @ Suntec City ...

Stopped by at Suntec for a quick dinner before going to the Concert at Esplanade last evening. So, where to find Vegetarian food at that hour on a Friday evening at Suntec?

There is a vegetarian stall at Food Republic, but I don’t feel like having Zi Char.  Heard that there is also vegetarian food at the Kopitiam (East Wing), which I yet to explore.  I tried to check up Tuk Tuk Cha & Love Mee whether they serves any vegetarian option, but they don’t.  So, I ended up Indian Vegetarian Food.

For Indian Vegetarian Food, I often go for Masala Dosa that serves with dhal and chutney. Not many places serve delicious dosa with the mint coconut chutney, which I loved. Haven't been eating Indian Vegetarian Food for quite a while, so ordered the Masala Dosa @ $4.2 from Saravana Bhavan at Suntec. 

Enjoyed my meal, nice and satisfying. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails