Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Impromptu Meet-up with Spiritual Friend @ Rice House


A young lovely lady whom I met in a retreat in Thailand, WhatsApp me. Are you going Zen Centre for meditation?  Yes, I replied.She came and joined the group meditation at the Zen Centre. After that we went to Rice House for dinner and do some grocery shopping nearby.

Rice house is a lovely hidden vegetarian place and within walking distance to Paya Lebar MRT.  I like to share it to my non-vegetarian spiritual friend. Pricing is quite reasonable. We ordered Vegetarian Duck Rice @ S4.5, Curry Fish Head with Rice @ $5.8 and their signature Minced Pork Porridge @ $3.5. 

The duck rice was a little dry and hard that day.  The Curry Fish Head was a little off standard. The porridge was better, but I prefer it pipping hot. It is always comforting to enjoy piping hot porridge. 

Where: 129 Geylang East Ave 2 #01-102 S380129. Tel: 6747 3739.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails