Friday, August 24, 2018

Aha! I’ll go for Lontong …

At the newly open (today) Pine Tree Café outlet just opposite the famous Kwan Im Thong Hood Cho Temple in Waterloo Street (Block 269 Chang Cheng Coffee Shop). 

The last time I cooked Lontong was in 2007 and to get a good vegetarian Lontong often not so easy. Normally, it isn’t on a daily menu for most vegetarian stall and some places are just too far for me to go for just Lontong. 

So, today I ordered Lontong ($3.8)! Delicious and rank it 8/10. Love the sambal chilli tasted like Nasi Lemak’s chilli, very nice – go well with this dish. 

Where: Pine Tree Café. Chang Cheng Coffee Shop. Blk 269B Queen St #01-236 S180236. 

1 comment:

Libby said...

Last time I used to stay near there, it is good to have vegetarian Lontong, something different from the norm

Related Posts with Thumbnails