Friday, August 24, 2018

Vege Pot 素砂煲: Penang Assam Laska

Last night dinner. At Fortune Centre and I don’t know what I want to eat!  After walking two rounds, I tried the Penang Assam Laksa  (S$6) at Vege Pot. I love the ingredients, it has pineapple, cucumber, touch torch ginger bud, laksa leave, mint leave and mock fish - all paired well.

Just that it’s a bit too salty due to generous amount of Assam Paste in the soup.  Normally, certain food like laska doesn’t taste so good nearer to end of the day. Maybe, by then the liquid in the soup for the noodle has dried. 

I prefer the cucumber to be shredded/julienne. Soaked in water prior to use, it’s more refreshing, crunchy and add a different texture to this noodle.  


Where: Vege Pot 素砂煲. Fortune Centre #02-31, 190 Middle Rd, S188979
Facebook: Vege Pot

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails