Saturday, August 18, 2018

Crave delicious food and incredible experience …

Now every vegetarian has every option to choose from in Singapore. For those who prefer restaurant dinning, they can have it at this new restaurant – experience a nice ambience and delicious vegetarian food. It was Friday. I came here for a relaxing quiet and well deserved good lunch for myself.

The Fusion Goodness lunch set promotion from $9.9+ with free complimentary beverage or should I go for the Nasi Padang at $14.9+ which caught my eye in my previous visit.

The Nasi Padang was beautifully presented, not too spicy and delicious as well. The eggplant was piping hot, must be just out from the oven. The thoughtfulness in this dish - the extra gravy was served in a small container.

Where: Green Ba. #02-103 Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, S039594. T: 6909 5331
FB: @green.ba


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails