Monday, August 13, 2018

Good food in a cosy and spacious setting!

It’s an impromptu recce trip after work, why not go and check out where is Green Ba actually located in Marina Square.  Didn’t expect to find that Green Ba is such a peaceful and beautiful restaurant. Still full after a pasta set lunch, so I just ordered the Dumpling in Chilli (红油素饺) at $6.9. It’s served hot, I like that. Delicious.

Browsing through their menu, what caught my eye is the Nasi Padang, I will come for this, the satay and Tempura too. I love Indonesian Cuisine but yet to find an eatery that serves veg*nise version.  Menu wise, there’s a good variety of choices.  

Polite and pleasant wait staff even I just ordered one dish. Nice dining experience.

Where: Green Ba. #02-103 Marina Square, 6 Raffles Boulevard, S039594. T: 6909 5331
FB: @green.ba

2 comments:

Libby said...

My friend is working at Marina Square, will recommend this place to her

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Great! Libby : ) Thanks for your note and sharing. With metta

Related Posts with Thumbnails