Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good Customer Service PRIOR to Dinning there ... Trattoria Italian Kitchen





I was walking past Tratatoria @ 313 Somerset (Singapore) near noon on 18 Feb 2010, and something caught my attention- the beautiful photo of Vegetariana Panini, being shown on their few plasma screens. (I didn't capture the picture of the dish on the Plasma Screen :( )
If I hadn't seen that, I would not have bothered to check up their menu and this led me to discover that the restaurant is vegetarian friendly.  I was impressed by your friendly and helpful waiter, who bother to give me good information on those vegetarian dishes on their menu, it there were no indication on which dish are suitable for vegetarian.  I didn't dine there, but asked for their namecard, the waiter happily and swiftly hand me one with a big smiling face.
When I feedback to the eatery, immediate on the same day, I got a reply and they even recommend me to taste another good vegetarian dish - The Pappardelle Aerdi Ai Funghi. With few of the non-vegetarian eateries when I approached them for vegetarian option even without purchasing, the response was good.  In this area, most of the vegetarian eateries lose out where their handling of feedbacks is serious lacking.
I am IMPRESSED. Glad to see another vegetarian friendly restaurant in Singapore and will definitely get my vegetarian and non-vegetarian friends to diner there one of these days. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for informing;-)

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

No worries :D

Sometimes, it is always a pleasure sharing constructive feedbacks with non-vegetarian eateries, as they rather open minded and know what is customer service.

Very encouraging ... and also nice to see more and more non-vegetarian eateries discovering the beauty of vegetarian cuisines in the modern society.

Cheers :D

Sunny said...

I visited & tried their Vegetarian Lasagne. Good starter of nice slice of bread provided & Lasagne very tasty, so far the best vegetarian version I had tried in Singapore. Though it contains pre-mix garlic in the ingredients, mild until much later after the meal did it reveal itself.
However, the portion of main dish Lasagne would had earned more points if portion bigger.:-)
Nice brownie they had too.
Almost tempted me to start another blog to intro vegetarian dishes at non-vegetarian places blog after the meal.;-}

a veg*n @ Blog*Spot said...

Hi Sunny

Really! I haven't go there yet.

Thanks for the info :). Looking forward to see your new blog, that is a good idea.

Cheers :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails